We provide the following range of professional services:
- Urban Design and Human Settlements Planning
- Architectural feasibility studies for planning and development
- Detailed space planning, Interior design and partitioning
- Housing Planning and Design
- Project Management
- Specification writing, tender preparation, documentation and assessment
- Contract administration, project management and construction supervision.
The services offered in the above areas cover the "Normal and Special Services" as outlined in the Architects and Quantity surveyors Act, Cap 525 of the Laws of Kenya. These range from project inception, feasibility studies and outline proposals to tender document preparation, construction and supervision of projects. We also from time to time take additional services as maybe outlined by the client. For areas that do not fall within our field of competence, we have firms and individuals working with us to offer professional advice and service. These include quantity surveying, engineering services and landscape architecture.